Monday, October 27, 2008

How did I meet my husband

I have a friend in Brazil who was dating with my niece. One day he told me that he wanted me to meet his American friend. I wasn't thinking of dating just then so I said no. In December of 2003 I was working and he called me and said that his American friend was at his house and he wanted to meet me. I said I didn't want to, but his American friend started to talk with me by phone. The next day he called me again and I said that I wasn't interested in meeting him. After a week he convinced me and I decided to meet him. I was late and he almost left. I remember he was very upset, but when he saw me he said I am not upset anymore. We satrted to go out and get to know each other. Ater two months I knew that I was falling in love with him. We got married and I am still falling in love with him.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't see your post. Could you please do it again?

Anna said...

^_^ So your heart was captured by an American...Good!!

That's a really sweet story. I bet you are glad he was persistent.